Sunday, April 15, 2018

What Am I?

I’ve been asked about my sexuality a lot. “Are you gay?”, “Do you like girls?”, “Probably you’re bi”. I don’t usually answer it, because for me a person’s sexual preference shouldn’t be a big deal. 

If you think someone’s not straight, then so be it. Stop being nosy. Because asking someone about his preference, could probably force him to come out when he’s not ready yet. 

When it comes to love and relationship, we are all equal. As long as you’re not stepping on someone else’s happiness, go on and be with the person you love. No one has the right to judge and to make someone feel bad about who he really is. 

Going back to the question, what am I? Am I straight? Am I lesbian? Am I bi?


I AM HUMAN. And a person’s gender doesn’t affect my heart’s choices. If I like you, I like you. Nothing and no one can stop me from showing that you matter and you are special.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment