Wednesday, April 18, 2018

He didn’t like me back, pero ok lang.

Have you ever experienced one sided love? Well, I did! Minsan nga naiisip ko ako yung queen of unrequited love. Kidding aside, I have loved someone who didn’t and will never love me back. 

I’m not going to lie, it hurt. I thought we were so perfect for each other. Pero kapag mahal mo kasi, at sobrang gusto mo ang isang tao, your logic tends to get clouded. That’s what happened to me. 

I made myself hope for something I never had. I let my heart drown in this world of false hopes and fantasies. I became so transparent with the hopes that he would notice me and my efforts. But in the end, wala rin. But I don’t regret anything. Masaya ko na naipakita at naiparamdam ko sa kanya na gusto ko siya at mahalaga siya. 

At the end of the day what matters is you took a chance. You gave yourself the chance to fall, to get hurt, to cry, to pick up the broken fragments of your heart, and to start believing in love again. Love until it hurts no more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment