Friday, April 13, 2018

In God’s Time

I have an early call time for my radio show later, but instead of getting some sleep, here I am writing. 

This is a random post. Well, all my posts are. Fun fact, in my Twenty something years of existence (don’t try to argue, I don’t really tell my age) I’ve never been in a relationship, and it’s by choice. 

When I was still studying, I took school seriously. I was and still am a nerd. I didn’t want anything to be a hindrance when it comes to my grades. I felt that boys would just ruin my focus. Lolol! I said, once I started working I’d give myself the chance to meet people, go out, let someone destroy the walls I built around my heart, and fall in love. Fast forward to now, that didn’t happen. My excuse, I haven’t achieved my goals / dreams yet. 

I’ve never been in love. Well, I’ve been in love with the idea of falling in love. When something starts to get a little bit serious, I take a step back, and I start building thicker walls. I’m not ready yet. I don’t know if I will ever be ready for it. I guess, I’m one of the few who enjoys being single for life. But I’m not closing my doors, if the time comes, and someone’s able to change my perspective about love and relationship, I’ll let him in. I’ll welcome him to my life. 


But now isn’t the time. Only God knows what the future holds. Right now, I’m enjoying the ride, learning more things about myself, trying to be more open to people, waiting for His perfect time and for my right match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment